Advanced Allergy Testing Diagnostics
- Skin Test: Checks for allergies by placing
small amounts of allergens along the arm or
back, then seeing which ones your body reacts
- RAST Test: A simple allergy blood test performed when skin testing
is not a possibility.
- Immunotherapy: A process in which
an allergic patient can become desensitized
to allergens that trigger rhinitis (congestion,
sneezing and itching), asthma and insect allergy.
- Rush Immunotherapy: RUSH allows a patient to achieve his/her
dose more rapidly.
- Patch Testing: Tests for contact dermatitis such as a skin product allergy, chemical allergy or metal allergy such as nickel.
- Rhinolaryngoscopy: A procedure that helps diagnose nasal polyps or sinusitis as well as vocal cord problems.
Function Test: This test is also called spirometry and is used for someone with asthma or COPD.
Desensitization: Performed for someone with an aspirin or penicillin allergy.
- Aspirin Desensitization: Performed for someone with aspirin allergy.
Therapy: An infusion for someone with immunodeficiency.
Contact Us Today