Dallas Allergist Dr. Jane
Board Certified - American Board of Allergy and Immunology and
Dr. Jane Lee is an allergy doctor who is board certified in both Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jane Lee is also on the staff at Baylor Medical Center (2002-present) and Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (2001-present). Patients with Dallas allergies and asthma in Dallas have come to trust Dr. Jane Lee for personalized, caring, and effective allergy and asmtha treatment. Dr. Jane Lee is listed in D Magazine's Best Doctors for Allergy-Immunology in Dallas, Texas.
Request an appointment today->
She earned an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from the University of California, San Diego and her medical degree from UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles). Dallas allergy doctor Jane Lee completed her residency in Internal Medicine at UCLA/St. Mary's Medical Center and her fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
Quick Summary - Dr. Jane Lee
Dallas Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Doctor
- Diplomate: American Board of Allergy & Immunology
and Internal Medicine
- Fellow: American College of Allergy, Asthma and
- MD: University of California, Los Angeles
- BA: Biochemistry, University of California,
- Residency: Internal Medicine, UCLA/St. Mary's
- Fellowship: Allergy & Immunology, Harbor-UCLA
- Staff: Baylor Medical Center (2002-present)
- Staff: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (2001-present)
As featured in D Magazine
Best Allergy-Immunology Doctors 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, and 2004!
Contact Texas Allergy Center today->